Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discount for early res # Performance order????

Oct 21, 2015
United States
Something strange showed up on my list of specs for my Performance Model 3... I logged in to check and see if I've been assigned a VIN yet and I have not, but when I pulled up build specs something was there that I'm pretty sure was not there last time I checked... look at the bottom of the list.... what do you think? Anyone Else have this?
Capture.JPG

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
Something strange showed up on my list of specs for my Performance Model 3... I logged in to check and see if I've been assigned a VIN yet and I have not, but when I pulled up build specs something was there that I'm pretty sure was not there last time I checked... look at the bottom of the list.... what do you think? Anyone Else have this?View attachment 306889

Probably is just subtracts out the cost of the PUP, wheels, spoiler, etc. since those are “included”.

Trips

"Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"
Sep 22, 2015
Omaha, NE
Has Tesla registered more then a couple "D" Vins? My price is still showing the same $60k for the non-performance.

Knightshade

Jul 31, 2017
NC
Yup... the PD seems to be an offset for what otherwise would be "paid" options on other models (paint and wheel upgrades- which you can still take the "cheaper" version of on the P, you just don't get any money back for doing so)

favo

P3D+ owner
Apr 5, 2012
Durham, NC
I have Performance Discount 1 and chose Red Multi-Coat. I'd guess Discount 1 covers everything except Black, which gets Discount 2. I also got 20" wheels (I assume vast majority will). Maybe there are Discounts 3 & 4 if you got the 18's.

Oct 21, 2015
United States
I have Performance Discount 1 and chose Red Multi-Coat. I'd guess Discount 1 covers everything except Black, which gets Discount 2. I also got 20" wheels (I assume vast majority will). Maybe there are Discounts 3 & 4 if you got the 18's.
Do you think it was always there? I dont recall seeing it in my build list until today.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC