Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discount for early res # Performance order????

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something strange showed up on my list of specs for my Performance Model 3... I logged in to check and see if I've been assigned a VIN yet and I have not, but when I pulled up build specs something was there that I'm pretty sure was not there last time I checked... look at the bottom of the list.... what do you think? Anyone Else have this?
Capture.JPG

Something strange showed up on my list of specs for my Performance Model 3... I logged in to check and see if I've been assigned a VIN yet and I have not, but when I pulled up build specs something was there that I'm pretty sure was not there last time I checked... look at the bottom of the list.... what do you think? Anyone Else have this?View attachment 306889

Probably is just subtracts out the cost of the PUP, wheels, spoiler, etc. since those are “included”.

Yup... the PD seems to be an offset for what otherwise would be "paid" options on other models (paint and wheel upgrades- which you can still take the "cheaper" version of on the P, you just don't get any money back for doing so)

I have Performance Discount 1 and chose Red Multi-Coat. I'd guess Discount 1 covers everything except Black, which gets Discount 2. I also got 20" wheels (I assume vast majority will). Maybe there are Discounts 3 & 4 if you got the 18's.