Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discount honoured [for UK specific 3k Grant]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a model 3 at the start of March. Delivery is this Saturday. In between these dats the UK government removed the £3000 grant. To my delight, Tesla and the finance company honoured the grant and I am delighted. Thank you Tesla and City Capital for a great job

Tesla announced the latest grant value is being honoured for all deliveries before the end of the month.

Also... Depending when they submitted the details, which is much earlier than delivery, it may qualify anyway. Cars already submitted for the grant before the change were unaffected.

Good to hear it worked out well and congratulations on your new car. There is a UK specific forum as well on this site.

OP, here is the link to the UK specific subforum, in case you want to connect with tesla fans / owners / hopefuls that are a bit more local to you:

(moderator note: Edited thread title to add a bit of context. I did not move this post to the UK and Ireland subforum, because I the subject is also for model 3s and I am not clear if this is applicable to other teslas).