TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Discount in MyTesla not showing up on my final invoice

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by alexhoff, Sep 29, 2017.

1. alexhoff

alexhoff Member

Hey guys,

So I ordered my X in July. When I log into my Tesla account and do a view spec I have a decent discount in there (I'm Canadian FWIW). I'm supposed to pick the car up tomorrow and I finally got my "final" invoice, but the discount doesn't show up on that. It still shows up in the View Spec portal. What gives? It's material enough that I clearly don't want to give up.

Thoughts?

2. azred

azred Member

Why would you ask those questions here? Call Tesla.

• Like x 1
  3. texassuki

texassuki Member

They won’t honor it.
    Same issue happened to me.
    They will blame on “glitch” and basically say “too bad”.
    Seems like a lot of ppl have this issue tho...

4. Product_Guy

Product_Guy Member

Are you sure it’s not reflected? They add tax & title, delivery fee if it was an inventory, etc. to that final invoice - so that could make up for the discount.

5. sataponw

sataponw Member

If it's 100D, you should at least fight for the price adjustment as a result of recent price reduction since Tesla said that undelivered car should get the discount.

6. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Right, the $3500 USD for cars ordered before the price change definitely should be there That should have been automatic. I suspect this is something else.

7. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

#7 boaterva, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    This seems like a discount for something else since a July order. I think we need more details if you want assistance here. If you could post the document with name and VIN obscured we could comment further.

8. alexhoff

alexhoff Member

So they didn't honour it. It was a "glitch". The price should be the lesser of the two - time at order, priced new on delivery. Anyway, service department offered me some goodies to make it up for it.

• Like x 1
  9. sataponw

sataponw Member

At least they honour the lower price which is better than nothing. Congrats btw. probably will see you around on the road.