Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discounted Inv. MS P100D: $110k, $28.5k off MSRP

PhilDavid

May 22, 2018
Philadelphia
It's missing a bunch of options though and you can buy a private party P100D for the mid $90s now with about a 3 year warranty plus extend that by another 4 with the ESA. A couple of P100Ds have been on the market for a while now priced at $105K without anyone buying so I bet one of them could be bought for around $95-100K.

I would purchase a single owner P100D directly from the original owner as opposed to a CPO P100D in unknown condition after god knows how many people drove it hard prior to being offered for sale. It could have been used as a loaner for months.

Reactions: karmaa01

karmaa01

Feb 21, 2018
Houston, TX
I actually saw this car in Houston, Tx. The car is very basic and they are using it for test drives. I agree with PhilDavid; might as well get it from single owner and you can be looking at same price but much more options on it.

Keep tracking this Tesla and I am sure it will come down further on the price.

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid

jaguar36

Apr 10, 2014
NJ
This is a great opportunity for a lease deal. Because the selling price is so reduced, but the residual is not, the monthly cost on the lease will be very low. Plus since its a lease, abuse by folks testing it isn't a concern.

hmmm

May 12, 2015
Driver Seat
This is a great opportunity for a lease deal. Because the selling price is so reduced, but the residual is not, the monthly cost on the lease will be very low. Plus since its a lease, abuse by folks testing it isn't a concern.

That is exactly what I was going to say...All else being equal, this one would likely be only a couple of hundred bucks more than a 75D.

This is definitely an odd car, ie very "industrious" and not the usual fully loaded MS that P100D (there is a reason it's not moving), but there is "something" here for the right person.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC