Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discounted Inv. MS P100D: $110k, $28.5k off MSRP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's missing a bunch of options though and you can buy a private party P100D for the mid $90s now with about a 3 year warranty plus extend that by another 4 with the ESA. A couple of P100Ds have been on the market for a while now priced at $105K without anyone buying so I bet one of them could be bought for around $95-100K.

I would purchase a single owner P100D directly from the original owner as opposed to a CPO P100D in unknown condition after god knows how many people drove it hard prior to being offered for sale. It could have been used as a loaner for months.

Reactions: karmaa01
I actually saw this car in Houston, Tx. The car is very basic and they are using it for test drives. I agree with PhilDavid; might as well get it from single owner and you can be looking at same price but much more options on it.

Keep tracking this Tesla and I am sure it will come down further on the price.

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
This is a great opportunity for a lease deal. Because the selling price is so reduced, but the residual is not, the monthly cost on the lease will be very low. Plus since its a lease, abuse by folks testing it isn't a concern.

This is a great opportunity for a lease deal. Because the selling price is so reduced, but the residual is not, the monthly cost on the lease will be very low. Plus since its a lease, abuse by folks testing it isn't a concern.

That is exactly what I was going to say...All else being equal, this one would likely be only a couple of hundred bucks more than a 75D.

This is definitely an odd car, ie very "industrious" and not the usual fully loaded MS that P100D (there is a reason it's not moving), but there is "something" here for the right person.