TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Discounted Inv. MS P100D: $110k, $28.5k off MSRP

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by hmmm, May 30, 2018.

1. hmmm

hmmm Member

In Houston
    5k miles
    $110k after fed tax credit
    black on black, EAP, nicely equipped (muti-pattern seats though...)

I haven't run the numbers, but a great lease candidate too based on discount amount

Inventory Search | Tesla

2. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

It's missing a bunch of options though and you can buy a private party P100D for the mid $90s now with about a 3 year warranty plus extend that by another 4 with the ESA. A couple of P100Ds have been on the market for a while now priced at $105K without anyone buying so I bet one of them could be bought for around $95-100K.

I would purchase a single owner P100D directly from the original owner as opposed to a CPO P100D in unknown condition after god knows how many people drove it hard prior to being offered for sale. It could have been used as a loaner for months.

• Like x 1
  3. karmaa01

karmaa01 Member

I actually saw this car in Houston, Tx. The car is very basic and they are using it for test drives. I agree with PhilDavid; might as well get it from single owner and you can be looking at same price but much more options on it.

Keep tracking this Tesla and I am sure it will come down further on the price.

• Informative x 1
  4. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

This is a great opportunity for a lease deal. Because the selling price is so reduced, but the residual is not, the monthly cost on the lease will be very low. Plus since its a lease, abuse by folks testing it isn't a concern.

5. hmmm

hmmm Member

That is exactly what I was going to say...All else being equal, this one would likely be only a couple of hundred bucks more than a 75D.

This is definitely an odd car, ie very "industrious" and not the usual fully loaded MS that P100D (there is a reason it's not moving), but there is "something" here for the right person.

6. skreemer7

skreemer7 Member

Problem with leasing in TX is you have to pay the full sales tax on the car over the lease term.

7. hmmm

hmmm Member

It looks like it found a new home.