Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discrepancies between supercharger clock and car clock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, want to see if any of you have noticed time difference between supercharger clock time and the car's time. I was at Atascadero, CA supercharger yesterday evening and plugged in when the car's clock displayed 7:02pm which is after the free charging session started. I came back after charging for 20 mins and continued on my journey, only to find that the supercharger stamped my start time as 6:59pm and I was billed for the entire charging session. I contacted customer service and they noted this could be an equipment maintenance issue and that the superchargers have a different clock/time than the car's time and/or real time, but they would not offer a credit unless i can have a picture to show the time difference which I do not know how to obtain as I do not have the supercharger time and didn't even know the charging session is not based on the car's time. I just want to see if anyone had experienced this issue before.