Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discrepancy between Gateway solar CT and Enphase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been over 14 days and no ticket updates from Tesla. It would be nice if they had at least sent back an email that they resolved the issue.
FWIW: I had one go something like seven weeks before I heard back from Tier 2. For things that I care about, I have called Tier 1 every three or four days, and often they could find a progress update in the file that hadn't been passed on.

I am just posting an update to my situation, it was exactly the same as the OP was having. Although, the only difference was that I have two separate enphase inverters for my multiple string system. The main issue in the Tesla Gateway that was throwing off all the numbers was the current transmission sensor. The installer did not correctly hook it up to the right wire (needed to be red) and not all of my solar power was being detected. So I had to run a another wire from the second inverter system (black), and loop it through the current main current transmission sensor in the Tesla gateway. Boom. everything worked fine after that.

Attachments

• PXL_20220929_202601630.jpg
    PXL_20220929_202601630.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 82
How did you get into the gateway setup?
Edit:
Figured it out. Log into TEG wifi, go to http://teg web portal, log in as installer with your email and toggle PW button when requested.

I have a enphase system and Tesla inverter (new white inverter), should both wire should go thru the CT? or is the Tesla inverter being accounted for over wifi?

Last edited: