Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion about production Model 3 #1 (SN1)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Starting with "SN1" (Elon's):

Elon Musk on Twitter
index.php

Twitter
index.php

Attachments

• model3-sn1a.jpg
    model3-sn1a.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 5,861
  • Model3-sn1b.jpg
    Model3-sn1b.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 64,099
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice that the steering wheel is narrower than the prototype ones we've seen? That's all we can see of the interior from these pics.

Hood gap (or lack thereof) looks like it might have been intentional on the other prototypes.

So is this final design? Or are we going to expect a different design on reveal day? Not to fond of the front fascia.

Hanging to see some interior photos, to see what the final thing looks like.

There goes the theory that Elon is holding off for one big "surprise" on the exterior for final reveal day (you can see in one pic the same trunk struts and cut so no changes there).

I don't know why so many people think/thought that there was going to be some big surprise when we saw the final car and it was going to be something other than what we've been seeing for months.

I don't know why so many people think/thought that there was going to be some big surprise when we saw the final car and it was going to be something other than what we've been seeing for months.

I thought there was going to be something different, guess not. If you look back at the model x prototype and the production version they did away with the nose cone. Model s also had design tweeks from pre production prototype and production model. Model 3 looks unchanged.