Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going with the Taptes mats. They look almost identical to the 3D MAXpider without the logo.
Taptes floor mats are really great!
{7C641AC1-7D0F-4166-8C93-C6A074EE499C}_20191106175005.jpg
{2F98F1B0-DFDA-4742-B6CB-9B5E3719E947}_20191106174950.jpg
{F3A1823F-9E9C-4984-A2CB-7B89FC0631F0}_20191106174919.jpg

Attachments

• {FAA65F1A-A477-42E4-9E95-76DA04EDD92F}_20191106174846.jpg
    {FAA65F1A-A477-42E4-9E95-76DA04EDD92F}_20191106174846.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the Taptes mats but do not recommend them due to shady business practices. I ordered through a link that advertises the product on sale for $99 and my credit card was charged. A day later, I received an email from customer service stating that I had to share the product link on Tesla forums in order to receive the $99 price. While I am normally happy to endorse a product, I won't do so before actually having the opportunity to use the product. This policy also makes me question the authenticity of the posts/reviews that caused me to consider the Taptes product in the first place. Their mats may truly be fantastic but I don't agree with the practice. (Some may argue that I only have to post the link and don't have to endorse the product but by posting the link and stating that I purchased the product, many readers would consider that an endorsement).

I emailed Taptes to cancel the order, stating that I would not post a link prior to receiving the product. Rather than canceling the order, Taptes responded that I still need to post a product link. I emailed again asking them to cancel the order. No response yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator note: I am very sorry to hear that Taptes is trying to force potential customers to post links to their products to receive a discount. That is abhorrent business behavior. TMC cannot be used as a platform to give Taptes free advertising, that is against the forum rules. So all links to Taptes have been removed from this thread and it has been locked.

Reactions: outdoors
Moderator note: due to unethical business practices and violations of TMC rules, links to Taptes will be removed (exception is the post that started this thread). Posts discussing the mats are of course welcome. New threads about Taptes mats, with links, will be merged into this thread and the links removed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reactions: theStig
I know these have been a bit of a mystery because of all the posts to nab the discount, but I actually received them today.

They are better than I was expecting honestly. I haven’t seen the Maxpiders in person but these are definitely the nicest mats I’ve had. Fit is good in front and back. No slippage on either side.

Fire away if you have any questions.

Reactions: M3FNATIK