Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know these have been a bit of a mystery because of all the posts to nab the discount, but I actually received them today.

They are better than I was expecting honestly. I haven’t seen the Maxpiders in person but these are definitely the nicest mats I’ve had. Fit is good in front and back. No slippage on either side.

Fire away if you have any questions.

Are they slippery when wet?

These mats are great! super light and perfectly fitted.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191114_121005.jpg
    MVIMG_20191114_121005.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20191114_121043.jpg
    IMG_20191114_121043.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 192
Moderator note: due to unethical business practices and violations of TMC rules, links to Taptes will be removed (exception is the post that started this thread). Posts discussing the mats are of course welcome. New threads about Taptes mats, with links, will be merged into this thread and the links removed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ironically, the thing that kills it for me with the MAXpiders is their stupid 3D logo! Super tacky! These are no-namers and I love it that way. If anything, no logos here would seemingly imply OEM/Tesla mats vs. some aftermarket company most people have never heard of anyways hahah

I finally received mine. I think it took about 10-12 business days. While I don't have any experience (never seen, touched, smelled) the actual MAXpiders, I do like the TapTes mats. They fit well around the corners of the back of the front seat rails which was my main concern. Both front seats move easily back and forth without the mats interrupting the rails and with good coverage around the rails themselves and under the middle console.

The front mats also fit well around corners and seem to stay in place just fine. I have only used them for two days so I cannot speak to longevity. The rear mat was folded in half inside the shipping box and you can see the crease on my picture, however it seems to be flattening out nicely in my car. Judging by the smell, which is not that bad, they are definitely made out of some type of rubber material.

Attachments

• TapTesMats1.jpg
    TapTesMats1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 202
  • TapTesMats2.jpg
    TapTesMats2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 188
  • TapTesMats3.jpg
    TapTesMats3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I recently bought a full set (front/rear) of mats for my Model 3 from OEDRO, advertised on the forum here: Vendor - New Sale! OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3

The mats arrived in two days - very good quality and fit. Less than half the price of Tesla or WeatherTech, and in my opinion, equal in effectiveness They appear to be made in China, but the quality is very good. They also fit very well - tight tolerances to actual floor, no bunching or gaps.

I recently bought a full set (front/rear) of mats for my Model 3 from OEDRO, advertised on the forum here: Vendor - New Sale! OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3

The mats arrived in two days - very good quality and fit. Less than half the price of Tesla or WeatherTech, and in my opinion, equal in effectiveness They appear to be made in China, but the quality is very good. They also fit very well - tight tolerances to actual floor, no bunching or gaps.

These were my other top choice but I wanted to try something with a bit more of a matte finish.

People looking should probably look at my post comparing those for coverage to my Maxpider kagus: Vendor - New Sale! OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3. The difference might be something you care about.