Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I prefer the odourless and waterproof that's why I recently purchased 6 pieces from here https://www.amazon.com/Autailors-Weather-Floor-Tesla-Model/dp/B07RPF212M?ref_=ast_bbp_dp&th=1. This Autailors all-weather mats for Tesla Model 3.

Though price is high but you can also go with 3 pieces but if you ask about the quality then it is for sure outstanding. The best thing is about these mats that I installed them without the help of a husband. Yes, they are convenient. However, I also heard a news that Tesla is also going to launch its own mats very soon in the market.

I have a new Model 3 scheduled for delivery in a couple weeks. I did some research on this so I thought I would pass along some info. Floor mats are big for me so I wanted them in the car from day 1. I have used custom fit Husky and Weathertech before. They performed fine but lost their fit over time. It is my understanding that the optional Tesla mats are just rebranded Weathertech.

The forums generally push 3D Maxpider as the favorite out there with the only fault being the logo. They also run $205 at Amazon. I found a couple videos on YouTube (LivingTesla, Mother Frunker) that review the 3D Maxpider and they ended up pushing a company called Taptes, who offer a very similar mat that is considerably less ($129) and doesn't have the logo. I will update my post in a few months when I have had time to use them for a while. The only fall back will be the shipping time from overseas (10-20 business days)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator note: due to unethical business practices and violations of TMC rules, links to Taptes will be removed (exception is the post that started this thread). Posts discussing the mats are of course welcome. New threads about Taptes mats, with links, will be merged into this thread and the links removed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Just got mine today. Definitely a sweet deal at $100 and no HIDEOUS 3D MaxPider logo :). Fitment was perfect and there was no crease in the rear mat. Good quality material and it doesn't get slippery when wet! Just in time for the rains here in SoCal

Reactions: chilman408
I ordered a full set of floor mats as well as a trunk cover, frunk cover, and key card holder.

The floor mats were delivered as normal, but I got a signature required notice for the other box. After rearranging my entire schedule to get to the stupid post office during their stupid opening times, all I received for my trouble was three loose pieces of paper that had the description of the things I ordered. Looked like shipping documents or a list for customs or something? There was no package there at all.

They haven't gotten back to me yet after emailing them 3 days ago.

Has anyone had issues with their customer service? I want a bunch more stuff for my new 3, but not if I can't get it shipped to me or is everything is going to come with signature required. I don't have the time to go to the post office that much!

Thanks.

Interesting ...... I've had a positive experience with Taptes Customer Service and thought they responded fairly quickly. I had ordered an armrest cover that was folded into a small box for shipping, causing creases in the leather that would not come out. They sent me a replacement no questions asked. The person to respond to all my questions was named Tina and I think she is responding from Hong Kong...

Moderator note: due to unethical business practices and violations of TMC rules, links to Taptes and posts with Taptes hashtags (which are intended to promote Taptes) will be removed (exception is the post that started this thread). Posts discussing the mats are of course welcome. New threads about Taptes mats, with links or hashtags, will be merged into this thread and the links and hashtags removed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Tesla floormats.jpg

Just purchased these from TapTes. I haven't got them yet but I'm excited based on the pictures and the price.