Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any reviews of the EV Tuning mats? They’re on pretty good sale, have removed the logo (which I didn’t mind) and I know they don’t provide full dead pedal coverage.

Thanks for posting as I am in the market, but I am not a fan of those at all. Don't like the lack of dead pedal coverage or the design. I'm actually hesitant to order any mat right now as I don't think anyone is making mats that fit the 2020 interior changes. The Chinese holiday and coronavirus isn't helping.

I asked this question like 3x and no one ever confirmed but I bought them anyways. No, they're not slippery when wet, but they are less grabby than say, the other rubber mats I posted. But I wouldn't say they are grippy or grabby. The surface lends itself to allow your shoes to glide over them more easily than other rubber surfaces. Does that make sense?

Thanks a lot for the answer. My question was not to check if they were slippery when wet, but whether they were slippery even when dry. eg: I bought a burgeRV mats (rubber) from amazon and I had to retun them. if I put my foot on the accelerator the heel slowly slides on the mat and in 1-2 minute duration they come uncomfortably close to the accelerator. Then I have to re position the foot and this repeats - very annoying. I am checking if the taptes 3D have this issue. I dont have a highly grippy shoe but a normal dress shoe or chappel.

Happy with the WeatherTech OEM Telsa mats.
Fit and finish is pretty good. Made in the USA as well.
They look great in the back and should help protect the carpet from my 10 and 12 year old boys. For the front, I personally don't like the plastic mats (of course I live in sunny San Jose so no snow/mud to worry about). Wish somebody would build a high quality set of carpeted mats for 2020's (no plastic dead pedal) with coverage like these. Also, I had a Bolt EV that had a carpet covered dead pedal and somebody made a ton of $$ 3D printing plastic covers with a pattern that matched the stock brake/accelerator pedals and stayed in place with 3M velcro. ANYONE OUT THERE LISTENING?????? LOL

boltpedal-2_2_orig.jpg

I've been chatting with Steve at TESLASTUFF. He makes the cover for the Bolt (and some Floor/trunk/front mats that closely match the oem carpet color) and said he can't see the version for the Model 3 costing more than the Bolt ($20.00). What he'll need from a 2020 owner is a quick sketch of the shape including dimensions and a picture of he'll get the job done. If anyone is able to provide that, I'm happy to forward and even pay for the first prototype (hopefully getting my car in the next few weeks).

boltpedal-2_2_orig.jpg

I've been chatting with Steve at TESLASTUFF. He makes the cover for the Bolt (and some Floor/trunk/front mats that closely match the oem carpet color) and said he can't see the version for the Model 3 costing more than the Bolt ($20.00). What he'll need from a 2020 owner is a quick sketch of the shape including dimensions and a picture of he'll get the job done. If anyone is able to provide that, I'm happy to forward and even pay for the first prototype (hopefully getting my car in the next few weeks).

View attachment 513082
you have a dm