Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More info about he SUMK mats: I believe that the "sticky" stuff was an uncured residue from the finishing product that was used on the top side of the mats. I tried to remove the sticky residue with soap and water - to no avail. The fit was great for my Sep 2020 M3 - I did not mind the slight gap between the mats and the back seat rails. The vendor said they'd never had this issue and suggested sending a replacement without me sending the ones I have back.

That’s great to hear. I looked at these same mats for my soon-to-be m3, but they still out of the budget, for now.
I was very surprised to see mats listed for the long range model and not for the sr+. Do they have anything on the floor?
I mean, carpet only?
So, would anyone getting better mats to upgrade from the factory Tesla mats be willing to sell their old stock mats, cheap?
:)

I bought a set of all weather floor mats for my July 2020 build SR+ from Farasla on Amazon.ca. Driver's side and rear fit great, but passenger side was loose. Sent a note to the company and they told me they had just updated the mold for the passenger side. Just received a free updated one and it fit great. Overall, I'm happy with the product and impressed with the service. Would buy again.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Z9BC5YL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello,

I’m getting my 2021 M3 AWLR delivered this friday and i’ve prepared myself with 3Dmaxpider floor mat for the interior and the trunk waiting in the garage. However, I haven’t been able to find the one for the redesigned frunk.

Does someone know if they have manufactured one for the new smaller frunk? And can someone confirm that the existing version of the frunk mat from 3Dmaxpider doesn’t fit the latest M3s?

And in general, I can’t find any frunk mat from other brands that specifically says it’s for the new frunk. Anyone has found one?

Thanks,

Hello,

I’m getting my 2021 M3 AWLR delivered this friday and i’ve prepared myself with 3Dmaxpider floor mat for the interior and the trunk waiting in the garage. However, I haven’t been able to find the one for the redesigned frunk.

Does someone know if they have manufactured one for the new smaller frunk? And can someone confirm that the existing version of the frunk mat from 3Dmaxpider doesn’t fit the latest M3s?

And in general, I can’t find any frunk mat from other brands that specifically says it’s for the new frunk. Anyone has found one?

Thanks,
Is the UGLY 3D logo removable?
I like these mats but hate that giant logo.

For those that have the 3d max spider mats, how do they actually feel? Does it feel like you're stepping on a plastic/hard rubber mat or does it have a cushion-like feel to them? I've seen/read many reviews about the durability and fit, but no one seems to talk about the actual feel. I assume they feel stiffer than carpeted mats, but do they have that industrial feel or do they have some give in them that still feel comfortable on the feet during long drives?

Thanks!

For those that have the 3d max spider mats, how do they actually feel? Does it feel like you're stepping on a plastic/hard rubber mat or does it have a cushion-like feel to them? I've seen/read many reviews about the durability and fit, but no one seems to talk about the actual feel. I assume they feel stiffer than carpeted mats, but do they have that industrial feel or do they have some give in them that still feel comfortable on the feet during long drives?

Thanks!

Do you drive barefoot? If not, I'd say they feel just fine. It is not hard/rigid plastic but its not in any way "cushy". However, if you want something plush I think you need to pass on all the rubber mats or molded liners and stick with the carpet/fabric options out there.

I just received my Tux-mats a few days ago and I just gotta say holy... these look absolutely amazing. I don’t think there is a better looking mat out there. Other then the sheer good looks these offer fantastic coverage all around and seem to be very durable. 5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

30DC1FEF-F9FF-4869-9F4C-5273587DEDC8.jpeg
F4F3D015-D958-47D9-8DCF-EA69ED3A7A70.jpeg

im still looking for frunk mat for 2021 model 3, and even the official tesla site doesnt have it. wtf?

I was bummed at first that no one seems to have the '21 (ribbed) frunk mat, but since it is a plastic basin, I'm not terribly worried at the moment. I went with WeatherTech for the cabin and trunk; it's what we've got in the X3 (4Runner came with all-weather mats) and I've been pleased with them.

I'm looking to order some floor mats from Amazon.

I have a 2021 M3 SR+ coming next week and I want to make sure I have mats to take with me on pick up. I see a lot of mats on Amazon, but how do I know they'll fit 2021 M3. I know the frunk mat will be different and am not looking to order that right now.

These are the ones I am considering:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WJVZ55D...olid=2FTFUI7WW2YHE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

https://www.amazon.ca/Tesla-Model-C...words=model+3+trunk+mat&qid=1606609253&sr=8-6

I was also interested in this but it specifically says does not fit Feb 2020 model 3 or onward:

https://www.amazon.ca/Weather-Liner...ds=model+3+cargo+liner&qid=1606609365&sr=8-12