Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like them and they fix exactly perfect. Does the OEM come with a full truck + below storage in truck and frunk along with floor mats?
I looked at Tesla but either I found out they didn't or they were out of stock at the time maybe. Either way bought for my wife's and again for mine if that's any indication.
What years are yours and your wife’s M3, I have a 2022 M3 on order and am looking at these or the Abstract Ocean mats.

Also, can you comment on the texture of the mats. Are they more rubbery or do they have more of a plastic feel. Thanks.

I bought these as well, tempted by the awesome price.

The passenger side fit like total garbage on my 22 M3P. I could have maybe lived with that, but the mats STUNK. They had the worst chemical rubber smell which ruined the new car smell. I pulled them out of the car last week and sent them back - thankfully the terrible smell is gone now but jeez - terrible experience.

I tried to write a review on Amazon, but Amazon wouldn’t let me due to “suspicious activity from the seller” 🤷‍♂️

Not sure where to go next. I want the 3D Maxspider mats but I refuse to have that terrible logo (or holes from removing the logo). Anyone know of any decent knockoff mats? I would also like the velcro-like design on the back like the Maxspiders have. Teslashields look ok, but I think I’ll stay away given all the horror stories I’ve read on here.
Hey there, all our 3DMAXpider mats are v2.0 which includes the chrome delete badge- it won't blind you with the bling.

Our logo, as polarizing as it may be, represents the effort we put into developing these mats. Our backing is patented and is proven to grip factory carpeting without creating any indentations or removing the factory carpet when taking out the mats to clean.

I bought these as well, tempted by the awesome price.

The passenger side fit like total garbage on my 22 M3P. I could have maybe lived with that, but the mats STUNK. They had the worst chemical rubber smell which ruined the new car smell. I pulled them out of the car last week and sent them back - thankfully the terrible smell is gone now but jeez - terrible experience.

I tried to write a review on Amazon, but Amazon wouldn’t let me due to “suspicious activity from the seller” 🤷‍♂️

Not sure where to go next. I want the 3D Maxspider mats but I refuse to have that terrible logo (or holes from removing the logo). Anyone know of any decent knockoff mats? I would also like the velcro-like design on the back like the Maxspiders have. Teslashields look ok, but I think I’ll stay away given all the horror stories I’ve read on here.

Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. Kind of when the car dealership use to put a sticker on the back of the car and a front and/or back license plate frame to advertise them.

1649183032369.png

1649183052518.png

Hey there, all our 3DMAXpider mats are v2.0 which includes the chrome delete badge- it won't blind you with the bling.

Our logo, as polarizing as it may be, represents the effort we put into developing these mats. Our backing is patented and is proven to grip factory carpeting without creating any indentations or removing the factory carpet when taking out the mats to clean.
When are the v2s expected to release? Was on your website and it didn't seem to be available yet.

If anyone wanted the Tesla OEM All-weather, they are currently back in stock

Sorry that logo pink, silver, gold or black does not need to be that prominent on the front of the floor mats.
Wholeheartedly agree. I appreciate wanting to advertise your product, but it’s just not for me.

I did purchase the Taptes mats on Amazon and they came in yesterday. Haven’t put them in the car yet, but they definitely seem much higher quality than the SUPER LINER one I returned previously.

It seems the MAXpider, TESLA (all WX when in stock), Abstract Ocean, and TAPTES are the leaders for all WX floor mats. Did I miss any, after reading all the comments there does not seem to be a consensus on which are the best for all WX situations?

I also found Road Comforts floor mats on Amazon, does anyone have experience with them?

It seems the MAXpider, TESLA (all WX when in stock), Abstract Ocean, and TAPTES are the leaders for all WX floor mats. Did I miss any, after reading all the comments there does not seem to be a consensus on which are the best for all WX situations?

I also found Road Comforts floor mats on Amazon, does anyone have experience with them?
Many of us here have mats from TeslaShields. They're very much like the MAXpider mats but they don't have the company logo (which many don't like to see every time they get in to their car).

TeslaShields, like many companies, had some bumpy times during the supply chain issues of the last two years. One of the two owners compounded the problem by mentioning optimistic delivery times here on the forums and in emails. Even becoming a bit argumentative with a few posters. In the last few months they've hired someone to do customer service and the most recent posts sounded good and were positive.

Tesla Shields | Tesla Floormats and Accessories

I'm happy with my mats from TeslaShields. Look great, fit well and are easy to clean.

Hey guys, so which ones are better: Taptes, or TeslaShields? They cost almost the same ($180 vs $170, respectively)... but you have to pay shipping for TeslaShields, so the Taptes should be cheaper at the end. At least the TeslaShields look super similar to the MaxPiders I had on my truck, but HATED the stupid logos, which I removed, leaving 2 holes on each side. I was really pleased with them, except the cleaning part, which due to the 'holes' in the surface, they're really hard to clean to like-new condition... but at least they don't get scratched, so you can actually make them look like new, if you really want. Ha ha. I cannot see the surface of the Taptes well, since photos are crap. Is it the same mats, basically? That way I can get the cheaper ones (Taptes). Thank you.