Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought the Tesla Model 3 front truck mat through the app. The fit is terrible unless there’s a different one for 2022 model.

Anyone else purchase the front mat from Tesla?
They currently sell 2 OEM versions, Smooth Basin and Beaded Basin. Beaded Basin is the one you need for 2022 model, did you happen to get the smooth basin version?

They currently sell 2 OEM versions, Smooth Basin and Beaded Basin. Beaded Basin is the one you need for 2022 model, did you happen to get the smooth basin version?
I got the smooth basin with the Model 3 logo.

Their picture of the frunk doesn’t look like mine. Their toe hook is towards the top and mines towards the bottom.

EDIT. After I signed in it does say the smooth isn’t compatible but the beaded one is. Guess I’ll exchange them.

B848772A-C713-44F7-AF35-9D96BB3694DB.png

Hi All - do any of you have a recommendation for the rear trunk mat? I have the 3d max spiders floor mats and love them. However, I'm reading that the trunk mats do not fit the 2022s. Ideally, I'd like one with the split that allows you to easily open then compartment.

Hi All - do any of you have a recommendation for the rear trunk mat? I have the 3d max spiders floor mats and love them. However, I'm reading that the trunk mats do not fit the 2022s. Ideally, I'd like one with the split that allows you to easily open then compartment.
who said that? my 2022 has the frunk and trunk mats and they fit pretty good. although your right, one that has a split would be nice

Attachments

• IMG_8294.jpg
    IMG_8294.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8293.jpg
    IMG_8293.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 162
Hello Everyone,

It has been sometime since we last spoke and I would like to give you guys an update on our floor mats. 1st, We have more than enough inventory of the following: 2021-2022 Model 3 trunk and frunk mats, 2020 and 2021/22 model y floor mats, model y Mud flaps and under seat storage. We totally sold out of Model 3 2021/22 floor mats and Model y 5 seater trunk and frunk. We have just started production on those items a few days ago and we expect to recover those items by sometime in august. It takes 1 month for production, another month for shipment, and finally a month to reach our warehouse. We do have a waitlist open for the Model Y trunk and frunk and we can include you in our model 3 waitlist but you must contact us to request.

Hello Everyone,

It has been sometime since we last spoke and I would like to give you guys an update on our floor mats. 1st, We have more than enough inventory of the following: 2021-2022 Model 3 trunk and frunk mats, 2020 and 2021/22 model y floor mats, model y Mud flaps and under seat storage. We totally sold out of Model 3 2021/22 floor mats and Model y 5 seater trunk and frunk. We have just started production on those items a few days ago and we expect to recover those items by sometime in august. It takes 1 month for production, another month for shipment, and finally a month to reach our warehouse. We do have a waitlist open for the Model Y trunk and frunk and we can include you in our model 3 waitlist but you must contact us to request.
Just saw this so nevermind on my previous post about stock availability. However! On your website you make a big to do about being a US manufacturer. What state do you manufacture in and why does it take a month for shipment from there and then another month to go to your warehouse if you make your mats in the states? Not trying to insunuate anything I just would like clarification on whether your product is or is not made in the US as opposed to just being an importer.

Reactions: phaheem
Just saw this so nevermind on my previous post about stock availability. However! On your website you make a big to do about being a US manufacturer. What state do you manufacture in and why does it take a month for shipment from there and then another month to go to your warehouse if you make your mats in the states? Not trying to insunuate anything I just would like clarification on whether your product is or is not made in the US as opposed to just being an importer.
We design our mats, own the molds and we do manufacture our overseas. We are a U.S. based company with our headquarters in Miami Florida. Many U.S. companies do have their manufacturing plants overseas. One of our major competitors manufactures their mats in China, has a warehouse in California, and their headquarters is in Taiwan (that does not qualify as a U.S. company). We never tried to insinuate anything else.

We design our mats, own the molds and we do manufacture our overseas. We are a U.S. based company with our headquarters in Miami Florida. Many U.S. companies do have their manufacturing plants overseas. One of our major competitors manufactures their mats in China, has a warehouse in California, and their headquarters is in Taiwan (that does not qualify as a U.S. company). We never tried to insinuate anything else.
When will stock be available for M3?

Reactions: CS@Tshields