Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for uploading! The fitment is impressive, especially how close the rear mats get to the seat rails - really covers/protects the floor. Also don’t see any figment creases in the front mats - seem to fit perfectly
I'm pretty sure there aren't creases because they shipped everything in a nice big, thick box, instead of a plastic bag, like some companies ship their floor mats. I also, thought I might have to deal with creases, and was delighted to see the big box!

I also got the Taptes mats a few weeks ago when I got my car and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality! I grabbed the 6 piece from amazon for $199 ($50 coupon you can click on) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09WMR4F51/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The quality was great, the fit was perfect and seemed like too good of a deal to pass up for all 6 mats.
Yeah I really think the Taptes mats are underrated considering their price and quality. I think there were some issues with the company being unethical (mentioned earlier in this thread) which is why people avoided them

Reactions: IWRBR and SkunkApe
Yeah I really think the Taptes mats are underrated considering their price and quality. I think there were some issues with the company being unethical (mentioned earlier in this thread) which is why people avoided them
This sounds really minor but the thing I saw about the Taptes mats that made me go with Maxpiders was that after a while the little black dots on the back side will start to fall off so you end up with those little things all over the carpet when you remove your mats. Not sure how accurate that is but maybe you can see of that's the case after a while of having them. You can't beat their price though and the fitment looks as good as you can ask for.

This sounds really minor but the thing I saw about the Taptes mats that made me go with Maxpiders was that after a while the little black dots on the back side will start to fall off so you end up with those little things all over the carpet when you remove your mats. Not sure how accurate that is but maybe you can see of that's the case after a while of having them. You can't beat their price though and the fitment looks as good as you can ask for.
That’s interesting, I have not heard about that. Will definitely report back after I’ve used my mats for a while.

Thanks for sharing, just placed an order.
Received my Taptes mats today, just 3 days after placing my order (shipped from and to/within SoCal), $129 total including shipping. Took some pics next to the 3D Maxpider mats I had in my BMW i3 for comparison. The weave on the face of the mats look and feel identical; the Taptes mats are lighter weight and less thick than the Maxpiders; and the Maxpiders seem to have more grip on the underside. Can’t test them inside my Model 3 yet because the car is on order.

I literally just got my TAPTES floor mats today. They really remind me of the 3D maxpider in quality and fitment, for a fraction of the cost. I'm very impressed with these and I have tried 4 different floor mats so far, from the Evannex brand to cheap AliExpress garbage to another brand I can't recall right now, but haven't found one I really liked... until now. I will be posting up a lot more on these this weekend, but since I saw your post, figured I would post up. In a nutshell, get them! They are soo worth it. The fitment is exceptional and I like that they ship their stuff in a nice big, thick box to prevent creases and bends.

A couple pics of driver side, passenger side, frunk and trunk. They put a nice fold in the middle of the trunk mat, so you can lift up the small, subtrunk lid underneath, without needing to remove the whole thing! TAPTES is putting out some really nice stuff!!!

Uploading more photos of the front to show how well they fit with no gaps to let crap get underneath, as well as a short video showing the trunk area opening and closing. I like that you don't have to take out the whole thing or try and lift it all up to get to the under trunk storage. Forgot to mention before, they don't have that weird smell you sometimes get with products made from plastics. These had no smell at all, which was a good thing.

The TAPTES floor mats are super easy to clean too. Sprayed some interior cleaner and wiped them down with a microfiber cloth. Look like new again.

They fit the rear seating area great. Really liking these floor mats and super happy I got them!

Video link:

Got mine here for anyone interested: Amazon Link
@craigwrigg here are some recent posts with pics and impressions of the Taptes mats

I bought Autailor mats, and I love absolutely EVERYTHING about them. Stylish, they fit perfectly, great adherence to the floor, they clean up great... Not a single bad thing about them, and the price was more than fair. ~300$ for frunk, trunk, rear and front mats.

Attachments

• 20211210_145549.jpg
    20211210_145549.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 20211210_145555.jpg
    20211210_145555.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 206
  • 20211210_145602.jpg
    20211210_145602.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 20211210_145614.jpg
    20211210_145614.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 20211210_150057.jpg
    20211210_150057.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 210
Does anyone have these Basenor mats? Has anyone heard any bad or good data on them?

Curious too about their trunk mat

I bought Autailor mats, and I love absolutely EVERYTHING about them. Stylish, they fit perfectly, great adherence to the floor, they clean up great... Not a single bad thing about them, and the price was more than fair. ~300$ for frunk, trunk, rear and front mats.
While these mats look great, I'm not a fan of mats that do not collect water. Dirty water ends up running over the edges and creates a mess on the factory carpet. I included some pics in my review/comparison of the Hansshow and 3D Maxpider mats. I included pics of my old Acura TL and it's flat mats and the mess that followed. The Hansshow mats appear to be identical to the Taptes.
If you are trying to decide between Hansshow (Taptes) or 3D, I would honestly just go by price (and pick Hansshow using the 20% off code "TeslaMark'). Both are very similar, but the Hansshow/Taptes don't have the annoying 3D emblem.

Video here:

I just ordered these as well. I think they will add a little character considering my car is red I like the red trim option.