Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model 3 and Y price drop Jan 2023 / April 2023 / Oct 2023 and All other Pricing Speculation going forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what-anime-have-you-dropped__social_04.jpeg

Poop!

Reactions: Happy Hippo
I got my 7 seater in mid November with order date from late February and original delivery date of August 2022. I would have qualified for the tax credit. I even added EAP a few days before FSD went up to $15k thinking EAP price would increase to $7.5k. My car lacks USS, took delivery on 11/15. I love the car but maybe I should have cancelled when they told me the car would not have USS so at least I didn't waste my money on EAP. I was too optimistic thinking Tesla Vision for park assist and most of the EAP features would become available in just a few weeks.

With the adjusted pricing the Standard Range Plus Model 3, Performance Model 3 and the Long Range Model Y (5 seat and 7 seat) qualify for the $7500 tax credit. Only the Performance Model Y , Model S and Model X not qualify for the tax credit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SigNC and cdub
My neighbor has a MY LR that he is scheduled to pickup next week. I just let him know about this and he is going to see if they will adjust the price. If not, he'll cancel and reorder. $20.5k is a nice chunk of change. Feel for those that recently purchased.
My guess is that Tesla is going to lower the price. Otherwise they gonna end up with too many canceled orders going to inventory