Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to hear. Because I've tried to add my bank info for ACH, tesla doesn't accept my bank. seems like I will have to do wire transfer during pickup
I have purchased three Tesla since 2016 and every purchase was done with a Bank Cashiers Check at time of delivery. Best way to make payment and still have some control as to your options of refusing or excepting the final purchase. Good Luck

I really wanted an Austin build since I live near the factory, but after seeing an example of their recent sloppy work, I would rather have the experience of the Fremont factory on my next one. I changed my interior to white so I will hopefully have a better chance at getting one from CA, as they seem to still be doing most of the white interior builds.
Nice, you have wanted the white to begin with! Maybe this was a sign that you deserve the white! Gonna be nice!

Reactions: PewPew
How did you make PSEG to pay for charger? Did you buy it and then submitted receipts to PSEG? Or did you use a link from their website ?
Hello my friend,

So, PSEG has EV Program. Just go to their website and sign into your account or make one. inside you will see information on the program. Sign up, fill out form and provide your receipt and serial number. They will credit your account in about one day. They call them and ask them to cut you a check on the credit. They will mail out to you. Just remember this is for the cost for installation and electrical work, not the charger it’s self. Also, it must be a ChargePoint or Juicebox, not a Tesla charger. My work cost me $1300 with permit PSEG cover the whole cost plus I get 0.02 k/w off peak charging. Hope that helps!