Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The link everyone received on next steps is a bit more targeted I think. Looking at the link, mine is specific to Q1'23 deliveries in batch 6..

1675790017814.png

Probably reading too much into it lol

Reactions: Garlock
I have the same configuration ordered but 7 seater but no vin
OD 1/3
Current EDD - 2/15 - 3/15
By the looks of things the MSM (and Black) seems to be the lowest priority. Maybe gets even worse if you chose a white interior.

My order was placed on 1/15.
MYLR5
MSM/White Interior/19” Gemini Wheels

The EDD moved once from the standard Jan-Mar, and now indicates Feb 16 - Mar 23.

Holding off on applying for Financing until a VIN is received. (Didn’t want to take a chance on the 30 day approval window closing and having to re-apply.

Thinking of using Tesla insurance as well.

Configured it at just below $55K to take advantage of the Tax Credit.
However, now that the purchase price limit has been bumped up, thinking about moving upto the 20” induction wheels.
Even thought the 20” looks so much better my concern is the ride quality.
(Drop in range is not a real concern)
However, have been hearing that the ride quality has improved due to softening of the suspension.
Test drove a MYLR with 19” wheels so, did not get a chance to do a comparison with the 20”.
Will appreciate some feedback.
Thank You.

Who doesn't? I do that even after I had my VIN assigned, then a delivery date picked. I am not sure what I am looking for in the app :)
By the looks of things the MSM (and Black) seems to be the lowest priority. Maybe gets even worse if you chose a white interior.

MYLR5

The EDD moved once from the standard Jan-Mar, and now indicates Feb 16 - Mar 23.

Holding off on applying for Financing until a VIN is received. (Didn’t want to take a chance on the 30 day approval window closing and having to re-apply.

However, now that the purchase price limit has been bumped up, thinking about moving upto the 20” induction wheels.
However, have been hearing that the ride quality has improved due to softening of the suspension.
Test drove a MYLR with 19” wheels so, did not get a chance to do a comparison with the 20”.
Thank You

MYLR5

Thank You.

MYLR5

Thank You.
This was my post from this past Sunday:

MYLR MSM, black interior, 19” wheels

OD 1/17 early AM
Initial EDD Jan-Mar
Few days later EDD Feb 21-Mar 28
Today on 2/5 EDD Feb 15-Mar 15
No VIN yet but sensing soon
Got mobile charger delivered Friday 2/3
Wall charger being installed 2/10

I got a text from the 510 number today telling me to complete my pre delivery tasks. I'm not sure what I'm missing? I am waiting on membership approval from Tower, and I am figuring out insurance today/tomorrow. Is there something else I need to be able to schedule my delivery date?

Got my VIN 2/6, EDD is 2/19-2/27.

Congrats! I have not heard anyone here with mudflaps info yet. I see 4 others on this thread that from MN and ND (who will pick up from MN).

Did you call the pickup store to see if they can confirm the mudflaps? If they don't include it as pre-delivery prep, how much will they charge if you want them at the delivery?
My SA hasn't been that helpful thus far.
I am scheduled to pick up my MYLR on Saturday, 2/11. I will report back my experience.
Do you have a Fremont build?

I did not get the email and now Im reading into it :(
I don't believe I got an email like that either. My SDD is next week though.

MYLR Blue/ Black/ 5 seat/ 19"/ No tow
OD: 1/23 afternoon
Original EDD: Jan-Mar
Updated EDD (1/25): 3/13 - 3/31
No VIN
North NJ

Hoping for progress on other Blue/Black orders🤞
I ordered the same config on 1/13 afternoon and I'm also North NJ. Go to my profile and check out my previous posts for the full history/details.

Reactions: GigaMike