Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I took a look - yeah the Silver one at Cherry Hill is really close BUT I think at this point I prefer to stick with my order and get a newer build AND 19" tires. Even with the demo discount it would still be more expensive once you factor in "Destination and other fees" - No tax for EVs in NJ which is cool.

So tempting but must ... resist..
Same here! Sooner or later they will have to deliver ours! 😊

They are selling many demos in NJ with a mileage ranging from 700 to 3600. Demos are customer test drive vehicles. If we take 5 miles per test drive, it would be like 140 to 720 customers who have tried these vehicles. No Thanks!
And 140 to 720 0-60 runs with the accelerator pedal to the floor 'cause you know that happens at least once on every test drive. ;)

Reactions: 455dan and Puka Bum
Who got the car and also got update 2023.6.9? I got the car yesterday but the car cannot check for new software update, still at 2023.2.200
2023.2.200 is a factory FW version. Typically it takes 2-4 weeks for a new car to be pushed a public update. But maybe with 2023.6.9 being so important because it brings back Park Assist, Tesla will push it out sooner to new deliveries?? Who knows...you can't predict anything with Tesla.

Reactions: nhan72nn
Fremont comes with matrix lights. Both Fremont and Austin come with a trunk cargo cover (there have been recent reports of a new magnetic cargo cover that people are receiving so you may possibly get that).

Mud flaps and rear PPF depends on your state I believe. I live in NJ and did NOT receive mud flaps or rear PPF. However, I did order OEM Mud flaps from Tesla and installed them myself.

Im picking mine up tomorrow!! I can not fricken wait! I got a text from the SA on Monday that the arrival of the cars to the Loveland location were running late but felt confident in keeping my same appointment and told me they would let me know if anything changed. I haven't heard anything and am leaving Wyoming at 9 tomorrow morning to pick it up! What color did you order?
Mine is Blue/Black MYP. I saw a new set of MYLRs earlier this week, hopefully one of those was yours!

My pickup date is tomorrow morning. Since they are closed today (Sunday), I stopped on by to look at mine, but it wasn’t on the lot. I’m guessing it’s in one of the garages. I did see a Blue/white MYP, that I would gladly substitute if they asked, lol.

How did your pickup go?