Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion on Investor thread configuration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand what you mean, but I don't think the mods should move this thread elsewhere..
Doing things like that, and the whole thing with kevin99's signature is going to cause some of the greatest contributors to leave this website, not immediately, but definitely at some point in the future. And that won't be good for anyone.

What 'whole thing with kevin99's signature'? You mean the part where he was asked to abide by the same guidelines as everyone else and he felt he didn't need to do so?

Seriously guys, do not ruin another thread with this. Please let the moderator take care of this.
--
Thanks. I would also say again my wish that we have a "Megapost/News" post. That we all could easy find the importand things. People could comment in the short-term threads.
When I find news on Tesla Im not posting it here anymore, cause I do not have the time to go thru every thread to see if it has been posted before. And if I did post it, it would probably get lost 1 hour later.

Last edited:
The gist of what we're doing was proposed up-thread here - Discussion-on-Investor-thread-configuration. Not sure we'll start changing the short-term thread as there are different views on that; but we're making small steps which seem to have wide support.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nigel. I will subscribe to both of these threads. Can we talk Curt or CapOpportunist into one?

CapOp was definitely included. I'll contact Curt and see if he wants to contribute at that level.

Personally I liked it when it was all just lumped together. Now you have to go to several threads all of which are discussing essentially the same thing. It seems way too fragmented now...and much more easy to miss a good post than simply starting where you left of in the mega thread short term investor discussions.

I love the mega post threads as well. Awesome idea.

Another fruit out of them is the other mega posters cross posting in them. I feel like I am sitting in a meeting of the gurus discussing their differing views and coming up with similar conclusions.

Awesome job!