Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disenrolling or un-enrolling from the Beta button and Safety Score tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I successfully un-enrolled and re-enrolled on Saturday. I did not get FSD yet but I wonder if that might be due to the fact that they started rolling out 10.3. Here is how I opted in and out:
  1. Press Controls 🚘 > Auto Pilot > Opt Out
  2. Reboot: Press and hold the two thumb wheels on the steering wheel at the same time.
  3. Wait until your score no longer shows in your cellphone app (close & open the app).
  4. Press Controls 🚘 > Auto Pilot > Opt In
  5. Drive a perfect 100-Point mile and press Park.
  6. Force power off to log the trip immediately: Controls 🚘> Safety & Security >Power Off > Power Off
  7. Your old life should be wiped, replaced by your new perfect life.
  8. Drive 99 more 100-Point miles.
I now have over 100 miles at 100 points. Fingers crossed.

I successfully un-enrolled and re-enrolled on Saturday. I did not get FSD yet but I wonder if that might be due to the fact that they started rolling out 10.3. Here is how I opted in and out:
  2. Reboot: Press and hold the two thumb wheels on the steering wheel at the same time.
  3. Wait until your score no longer shows in your cellphone app (close & open the app).
  6. Force power off to log the trip immediately: Controls 🚘> Safety & Security >Power Off > Power Off
I opted out 2 days ago and waited overnight until the point disappeared from app by next morning and re enrolled. I waited until the safety score to show up on app as new with no driving record then started to drive. I am now almost 200 miles at 100 point.

Reactions: K5TRX
I opted out 2 days ago and waited overnight until the point disappeared from app by next morning and re enrolled. I waited until the safety score to show up on app as new with no driving record then started to drive. I am now almost 200 miles at 100 point.
Did you get a FSD 10.3 Beta invitation Sunday? Last Thursday I unenrolled and then re-enrolled, and then drove 120 miles and achieved 100 score. Sunday (today) received no FSD invitation. I'm wondering if I'm being penalized for unenrolling or if the lack of invite is due to the late day rollback of FSD 10.3 due to problems.

Did you get a FSD 10.3 Beta invitation Sunday? Last Thursday I unenrolled and then re-enrolled, and then drove 120 miles and achieved 100 score. Sunday (today) received no FSD invitation. I'm wondering if I'm being penalized for unenrolling or if the lack of invite is due to the late day rollback of FSD 10.3 due to problems.
Not yet. I'm guessing what happened today with 10.3 likely slow the release.

Yes, I did.
I installed 10.3 on Sunday morning but didn't go for a drive. then around noon got the downgrade to 2021.36.5.1 but didn't install. Went out to dinner that night and noticed that the downgrade was gone from the app and during my drive got errors every time I tried to use AP/FSD. Tried rebooting but that didn't do anything.

Has anyone who unenrolled and re-enrolled last week received FSD 10.3.1? I unenrolled and re-enrolled last week and thereafter obtained 100 score for 120 miles, but haven't received a Beta invite. I have a 2019 M3P with AP3 (HW3) so not a hardware problem.

Reactions: viper2ko
Has anyone who unenrolled and re-enrolled last week received FSD 10.3.1? I unenrolled and re-enrolled last week and thereafter obtained 100 score for 120 miles, but haven't received a Beta invite. I have a 2019 M3P with AP3 (HW3) so not a hardware problem.

Nope. I did last Thursday and don't have it. I heard of a couple people that did it Thursday and got it Sunday. I speculate it is location based. Where are you located.

Reactions: DavidNC
Nope. I did last Thursday and don't have it. I heard of a couple people that did it Thursday and got it Sunday. I speculate it is location based. Where are you located.
I'm in Raleigh, NC. I know of Raleigh drivers who received FSD 10.3 yesterday and then 10.3.1 today. Guessing they're rolling it out slowly across those who satisfy the rules. Glad to hear from you that someone who unenrolled and re-enrolled last week still qualified under the rules, i.e., the rules don't prohibit that approach to restart the scoring. Thanks

I was at a 98, then read (kinda late) about flipping the enrollment process. Managed 100 for Friday night, just in time I thought. Sunday 2am 10.3, Sunday 11am rollback. That drive home AP and FSD would not engage at all, and the car went nuts. Empty two lane road and apparently several semi-trucks were going to hit me head-on! It was bizarre.

After that rollback, my score was 93. Flipped enrollment, back to building my driving this morning. Had maybe 15 miles to work? Then, update came! So 10.3.1 arrived based on my qualifying the first time, that was a relief.

I can't say enough how funny, cool, and somewhat wacky my experience was picking up my son at school, heading home, and now at a coffee shop. Definitely beta, definitely fun!

It's dark out now, but I could not get the new Autopark system to engage after trying several times.

Question, do we now have a new Summon system as well? Or is it just Autopark?

I was at a 98, then read (kinda late) about flipping the enrollment process. Managed 100 for Friday night, just in time I thought. Sunday 2am 10.3, Sunday 11am rollback. That drive home AP and FSD would not engage at all, and the car went nuts. Empty two lane road and apparently several semi-trucks were going to hit me head-on! It was bizarre.

After that rollback, my score was 93. Flipped enrollment, back to building my driving this morning. Had maybe 15 miles to work? Then, update came! So 10.3.1 arrived based on my qualifying the first time, that was a relief.

I can't say enough how funny, cool, and somewhat wacky my experience was picking up my son at school, heading home, and now at a coffee shop. Definitely beta, definitely fun!

It's dark out now, but I could not get the new Autopark system to engage after trying several times.

Question, do we now have a new Summon system as well? Or is it just Autopark?

So you when did you opt out and in?

Same boat as you. Not received FSD beta completed >100mile with 100 score on Saturday after resetting last Wednesday

Reactions: DavidNC
I did a reset Thursday night (10/21). Used the same steps you did. Have 100 with 111mi almost all on autopilot at 11:30pm MT. Still no beta for me. I believe I have HW3 as well since my autopilot computer says "Full self-driving computer".

Reactions: K5TRX and DavidNC
Just got the email, 5 days after reset.

Reactions: K5TRX