Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disenrolling or un-enrolling from the Beta button and Safety Score tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I unenrolled last Thursday evening. Wife was unable to get more than 93 - in her defense, she works downtown and rush hours is impossible. After 5 perfect 100 days, I was up to 96, but slow going, right? So Last Thursday, 10/21, I unenrolled. Took a couple hours for the Safety Score to disappear from my phone. I then re-enrolled. I have been driving perfect 100 every day since. Today I have 300 perfect miles logged and just got the invite for FSD Beta. Now installed and using.

That's my experience.

i was a 98-er with 150 miles to 99, reset last Thursday night 10/21 around 10:30ET, got to 100 miles w/100 safety score Friday, milked it for a few days, left my car at the airport Wednesday afternoon w/135 miles and 100 score, and got the email Wednesday night. Installed 36.5.3 remotely through the app Wednesday night and returned and picked up my car tonight and used 10.3.1 on the ride home.

Last edited:
i was a 98-er with 150 miles to 99, reset last Thursday night 10/21 around 10:30ET, got to 100 miles w/100 safety score Friday, milked it for a few days, left my car at the airport Wednesday afternoon w/135 miles and 100 score, and got the email Wednesday night. Installed 36.5.3 remotely through the app Wednesday night and returned and picked up my car tonight and used 10.3.1 on the ride home.
Haha funny how close that is to my scenario.

Reset on Friday morning...got to 128 miles 100 score by end of day Friday...kept the car mostly parked through the weekend. Went of out town Tuesday, go the software update notification Wednesday and updated remotely via the app. Will get to enjoy it when Im back home Sunday.

Reactions: Driver08
So you didn't need to accumulate 7 days of data after re-enrolling? That's interesting. Just need 100% and 100 miles, it seems.
Went from 100 to 99 when someone passed and cut me off on a freeway off-ramp, as I was slowly braking. My clock started Tuesday. Maybe tomorrow !
Yeah, looks like a bunch of 100 Safety Score got it today, with as little as 2 days since reset, but at least 100 miles..
There's hope, I just have to learn to be patient. Back to the Warriors in overtime !

I'd still drive a few miles a day to show them you are driving safely everyday. I went for 140 miles after reset and 7-11 miles daily after that for total of 5 days before I got the email.
I probably will with the weekend coming up, but I work from home so I sometimes go days without going anywhere, but when I do I can do 100 miles sometimes just running errands that have added up. Hopefully since Elon is supposed to be releasing it to the 98's today, I'll be high on that list. (When Elon gives a timeline, you know it's set in stone 😂😂🤣🤣)

I got it this morning! I had 97 last Friday with more than 600 miles. I opted out and back in last Friday (10/22). I hit 100 miles on 10/27. I got this morning when I had 165 miles. I have an 2017 S with 2.5HW (upgraded to HW 3) with no internal cam. Score is 100. The best part of it : Safety Score is gone! I can drive again!

Last edited: