Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dislike Wet or Shiny tire treatments ?????

Gadget-X

Feb 20, 2020
LA ( Lower Alabama )
I thought I would pass along a option for members who do not like shiny or wet looking tires but want to protect and condition their vehicle tires. When I was a crew chief (AC-130s) in the military we used this product. I have found the product on Amazon call Rubber Care and tried it and it is IMHO fantastic. Tires look natural not shiny or wet. I am sure some folks like the wet look but I thought I would pass along for folks that like there tires naturally conditioned. No affiliation with Manufacturer or Amazon. Just FYI...

M

81rLlPNdyoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

beatle

Aug 31, 2019
Springfield, VA
I like their WashWax All product as well. I use 303 on my tires which is also not shiny. 303 doesn't last very long though. I may try out Aero next.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC