Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kissimmee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to charge - down to 8% and we had to shop for some groceries. As I was pulling into the Celebration SC, I noticed a Model X plugging in. Drat. On the way over Tesla noted 3 of 8 available however, that Model X was pulling into the last available spot. All 8 spots full. This was the first time I have ever been locked out of a SC location. We went to shop at Publix. I brought my boys out a little early and we charged enough to get back to Orange Lake and back while my wife finished up. I came back later after my boys went to sleep to charge to 85%.

I noticed again as I was unplugging - Tesla still said 3 of 8 available even though I was the last to leave at 10:50. Anyone know how often this refreshes? Hard to believe I have driven a Tesla for nearly three years and not noticed. A luxury of living in the Midwest and MidSouth. I often get SC locations to myself.

I can see why Tesla chose Four Corners for a location and only 5 miles from Celebration. The Wawa is less than half a mile from the Orange Lake East entrance. This will get a lot of use by others staying at Orange Lake and others condos in the area.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
I reported the issue several times to Tesla.
It usually updates every 5-8 minutes but at this specific location (celebration Supercharger) the use/availability shown on the Tesla’s map is totally off!
Sometimes it shows 3 out of 8 available with not a single car charging...

Did a drive by today around 10:30 am, nothing has changed. No signs of any work since last pictures showed on here. Still hoping that it might be done before the end of month, fingers crossed. I like the idea of having a place to charge before leaving 192 and jumping back onto the 429 to head home.

I hope so for you. Didn’t work for me though. Checked out of Orange Lake and headed north. No Four Corners Wawa charging for me. I did get to use the new Supercharger in Macon (new since this time last year) and a new one in Acworth north of Atlanta.

I headed north on the 429 with what I had left from a full day charge at Legoland. My boys loved Legoland and Daddy got a full, free charge!

Reactions: shonoff76
Well after a solid 3 months of zero activity, I'm happy to report that we have some new signs of life. It appears some Tesla equipment was dropped off sometime in the last couple of days. Below are some pics I took. Maybe people with more familiarity with Supercharger equipment will know what this is.

Rwzxgce.jpg

FVNnBo2.jpg