Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kissimmee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Turkey Lake Supercharger, there is a new Nearby Supercharger sign... The existence of the Kissimmee location is stealthfully hidden with red tape

Attachments

• IMG_20191214_003940.jpg
    IMG_20191214_003940.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 144
Interesting that Tesla thinks drivers need signs when the same locations are on the screens in their cars!
Humans are creatures of habit. If they've been to one location, they will often blindly return to that one over and over again without even considering whether there are other options. It often takes something unusual, like a new sign in an unexpected place, to break them out of this mental rut.

I think signs are a great idea. These signs are NOT for Tesla owners they are for future Tesla Owners. I've had so many people say how can you go on long distance trips and where do you recharge. Those signs get more people aware that yes the infrastructure is there so its not so risky to buy an electric car.
Welcome to the forums.

Larry

I drove by last night and saw the pedestals up. I was so happy seeing that, but driving down 192 (from Kissimmee heading towards Four Corners ) at night during the holidays is the worst. No way you could get to the Wawa to stop and take pictures.