Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disney+ not play videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh good! I didn't get far in the app because Disney+ was not accepting the password I thought it was so I had to change the password. That's as far as I got because mom came back from her doctor's appointment and I can't fiddle with the screen while she's driving. (The car lets you do it, but I have no coordination to use touchscreens while moving.) At least I know our password now!

Oh good! I didn't get far in the app because Disney+ was not accepting the password I thought it was so I had to change the password. That's as far as I got because mom came back from her doctor's appointment and I can't fiddle with the screen while she's driving. (The car lets you do it, but I have no coordination to use touchscreens while moving.) At least I know our password now!
Lady,

I find the best way to use the screen (as a passenger) when the vehicle is in motion, I use my thumb on the base of the screen, kinda like an anchor, then my fingers don’t get affected by movement of the car and you can press the buttons exact!