Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Display always on?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my Roadster home yesterday. Has read everything regarding them. 2010 Sport 11300km and CAC 155,5

Charging completed (to standardlevel). But why is the display in the middle console always on? Som setting, error? Or is it supposed to always be on?

Attachments

• 6F6B48A4-163D-45EA-A800-C940F3CCDC2C.jpeg
    6F6B48A4-163D-45EA-A800-C940F3CCDC2C.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 92
2C1D2E5E-62D7-4914-9080-514B3B384D39.jpeg
Thanks! Yes it seems very healthy in the battery. (At least for now).

Realized that I didn’t lock the car since it is parked in my private garage. Could that be the reason for the display beeing on the whole time?

Its an ”Roadster Sport” European Signature (120/250). Only 7000miles (11300km). Carbon both interior and exterior. Black/red leather. Carbon HT. Three household chargers (two working) and one a bit more powerful (bigger square grey box on the cable). Bought it from the 1’st original owner and got all papers from new, all keyes. Brakes been renewed and PEM exchanged. Otherwize only normal service.

Some scratched rims and some paintchip (grawel) under the doors. TPMS not working properly (again...) Otherwise i great condition. Always bern storaged in the garage with the cable plugged in.

Feels like a really nice car! Will give it an proper service, paint treatment, fix the rims and maybe some new tires.

Should I even bother to try to fix the TPMS? (They fixed it two years ago on the service)

Could that be the reason for the display beeing on the whole time?

My screen also stays on while locked. So there is no difference locked or unlocked.

My tpms is also not working. I also don't get error messages. I check my tires every 2 months (approx) instead of getting the tpms working.

Very nice car! Have lots of fun driving!