TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Display ; is it possible to turn it off?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by starlord111, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. eisbock

eisbock Member

I occasionally drive a 2004 Prius and it has a knob that lets you dim the dash and display and outright turn it off, even at night.

2. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

The center display goes dim enough not to be a problem. The gauge display however, is still too bright if you're driving on a dark night even at the lowest settings.

3. lklundin

lklundin Active Member

Outstanding!

"Officer, I cannot be fined for speeding since I turned off my speedometer!"

4. eisbock

eisbock Member

"Sir, the dash lightbulb burned out and I was on my way to the repair shop right now!"