Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Display Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the polarizing items of Tesla vehicles is the center display. I am not strongly against it but would like to see improvements in future releases, especially Model 3.
I am tossing some ideas and would like to receive opinions from the community:

1. OLED display - this can be offered as an upgrade. Full range of brightness control can be achieved for better night/day driving.
  2. Curved screen - OLED will enable the curved display. This will improve the flow of the interior design to bring it to MB S-class level.

I love my Model 3. I have almost 500 miles since Feb 28th Delivery. I have had "0" problems with the car.

I agree with people that talk about the "Navigation" screen. The directions are at the far right, small and can not safely be read while driving.
There is a portion of the screen at the bottom left, that they are calling "Cards". When Navigation directions is active it should be displayed in this space.
Also the time and temperature is located in the top right corner and is too small to read. This should be a "Card" option that the driver can select to be shown in that "Card" area.