Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Displaying your car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for people in the bay area that would be interested is displaying thier Roadster during a technology conference I am managing.

My company is developing a conference with the theme "Accelerating Innovation". As part of this theme I suggested we should consider displying innovative cars like the Tesla roadster. And they certainly speak to acceleration.

Anyone interested?

I forgot to mention that while I live in the Portland, OR area, the event I'm working on is in San Jose. We are looking for Tesla owners that would be willing to show their cars for a couple days in early October.

Specifically over lunch time where we are looking for someone that can talk about the innovation of this revolutionary car.

Have you tried speaking with Tesla directly? Their major showroom & final assembly is in San Jose / Menlo, and they now have non-customer vehicles available for events such as this...

We are working that angle as well, but another idea is to reach out to Tesla owners as well. Frankly, we haven't had much luck directly.

Last edited: