Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disturbing speaker noise with CNN (Tune-In). Anybody else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey gang, my car (2021 M3 LR, with premium audio) started making a disturbing noise when listening to CNN on Tune-In this month, which didn't happen before (car purchased Dec 29, 2020). It's the kind of loud, electronic screeching noise, typical when amplifiers start going bad (internal short). But so far, it's only CNN. If I switch to MSNBC, for instance, it doesn't happen. And neither with Spotify (from the car), or Spotify from the phone. Is this a signal issue with CNN, or something that will eventually get worse? Tune-in is crap, by the way, and I hardly ever use anything else from the 'premium connectivity', so I definitely won't renew it at the end of the year. Thank you.

Hey gang, my car (2021 M3 LR, with premium audio) started making a disturbing noise when listening to CNN on Tune-In this month, which didn't happen before (car purchased Dec 29, 2020). It's the kind of loud, electronic screeching noise, typical when amplifiers start going bad (internal short). But so far, it's only CNN. If I switch to MSNBC, for instance, it doesn't happen. And neither with Spotify (from the car), or Spotify from the phone. Is this a signal issue with CNN, or something that will eventually get worse? Tune-in is crap, by the way, and I hardly ever use anything else from the 'premium connectivity', so I definitely won't renew it at the end of the year. Thank you.
It's not your car. I get the same noise and only on CNN. I think it is a Tune-In problem with their CNN pickup. All other stations and sites work well.
Frank

It's not your car. I get the same noise and only on CNN. I think it is a Tune-In problem with their CNN pickup. All other stations and sites work well.
Awesome news; thank you very much :).

the real is that your listening to CNN!.... 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hey, it might not be that great, but it's probably the only channel left that is not propaganda for one extreme or the other;). But let's leave it at that, or the thread might get locked.