Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DIY Ceramic coating recommendations please...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no personal experience, but here's a thread I found on a detailing forum that can be helpful in deciding:

2020 Ceramic Coating 1 Year Test

I have Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra on my Model 3, which is only available to professionals and guaranteed to last for 9 years, but Gtechniq also has a Crystal Serum Light (absent from comparison above) which they claim is 80% as good and lasts 3-5 years.

I’ve used gtechniq Crystal serum light topped with their product EXO. Using the two coatings at the same time in the vehicle makes a world of difference as far as Being really hydrophobic and slick with a nice deep gloss. Anything from gyeon is really good. And a really really good consumer coating that is more expensive is kamikaze miyabi topped with ISM. Autogeek.net t is a good place to get gtechniq crystal serum light and exo (exo can be used in plastic trim as well as glass) as well as all the gyeon products.

kamikaze is only sold here Kamikaze - Page 1 - ESOTERIC Car Care

All are really easy to use and if you have a Costco card get the Kirkland microfiber towels it’s like 36 towels for 17 dollars. You have to throw them out after using wiping the ceramic. Lots of vids out there. If your in South Florida I would help you do it!

i used carpro cquartz 3.0 and it was super easy to use, did 2 coats and a topper of carpro gliss

since then i removed it all and wrapped my car, again used carpro skin to coat the vinyl

i've also used carpro cquartz lite on my FILs truck, about a year later its still decent, starting to wear but he barley takes care of the truck so not bad all things considered