Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would the 3M material that is closest match for Silver Metallic be malleable enough for the mirror delete and rest of chrome pieces?

I currently have silver metallic vinyl on my door handles and am thinking about “color matching” the rest of chrome with same rather than an offsetting color.

575EADA9-E1D6-4DBB-B911-40DE48E9C619.jpeg

Would the 3M material that is closest match for Silver Metallic be malleable enough for the mirror delete and rest of chrome pieces?

I currently have silver metallic vinyl on my door handles and am thinking about “color matching” the rest of chrome with same rather than an offsetting color.

View attachment 452992

Some owners of pearl white M3s have done the chrome delete using white vinyl --- looks pretty good from the pictures they've posted. Should look good with the silver metallic if you can get a good color match.

View attachment 452992

That color uses the same material as the black variants so it would be just as easy to install. Might look pretty cool!

If I want to order silver metallic, just indicate that in the order notes field? And I assume it may take longer as you’ll need to cut that instead of having stock on hand.

Yeah put it in the order notes. We currently don’t have that color in stock and we’re focusing on getting out orders for the main colors right now. I’d say it would likely ship out next Monday or Tuesday.

another vinyl kit I'll buy and never find the time to install lol (still have screen protection and console vinyl on the shelf ha)

It includes the side markers too?

You should make a S kit !!!

Haha. You can do it!

The side markers are included, yes.

We really want to make a kit for both the S and X this year. Somewhat time constrained but we might be able to get it done.