Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that M9 was troublesome. We can definitely send you some replacement pieces if you'd like!

I had a hard time with M9 as well.. The whole kit is awesome but the mirror was a bit of a challenge for me. I had two of the spare mirror pieces edge somehow peeled up slightly and stuck to the brown paper that was in the box. will ask for a resent on that so I can re-do the mirror. I think the mirror install videos were almost perfect, there were a few times I was confused on fold the mirror or not and didn't know how to get the slender part of the top piece to "tuck in".

overall what a great kit and video instructions!

Reactions: Nikola Pro
I had a hard time with M9 as well.. The whole kit is awesome but the mirror was a bit of a challenge for me. I had two of the spare mirror pieces edge somehow peeled up slightly and stuck to the brown paper that was in the box. will ask for a resent on that so I can re-do the mirror. I think the mirror install videos were almost perfect, there were a few times I was confused on fold the mirror or not and didn't know how to get the slender part of the top piece to "tuck in".

overall what a great kit and video instructions!

Shoot us a PM with your order number and which pieces you need and we'll have them mailed out to you right away

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Got one half of the car done today. Actually redid the top trim, since I saw a tiny bit of chrome on the underside earlier today.
The mirrors aren't easy and take some time.
Only critic I would have is on the door handles. Not sure how long they will hold, since they do not wrap completely. You are catching the edge when grabbing the handle. Would love them to wrap all the way.
I will be driving black and chrome this week. One side dark and one side light.

Is that satin? I also have a Black M3 and not sure what finish to pick.

yes, this is satin black.

Also, huge shout out to Stephen from Nikola Pro.
I had screwed up two attempts of my passanger side mirror and was contacting them if I could purchase some replacement pieces. He wouldn't let me buy any, but simply shipped them for free!!!
Awesome customer service.

Thank you Nikola Pro!!!

Thank you for the kind words :) Always happy to help!

Any update getting the measurements for pillar delete? Thanks.

Here's what we have so far for the pillar delete. Still prototyping but it's almost done. This is a matte black pillar with our satin black chrome delete

matte_pillar.jpeg
matte_pillar_2.jpeg

Attachments

• EF6P96cU0AAdNwO.jpeg
    EF6P96cU0AAdNwO.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 48
Here's what we have so far for the pillar delete. Still prototyping but it's almost done. This is a matte black pillar with our satin black chrome delete

View attachment 461978 View attachment 461980
fantastic! can you get a side profile view next? I have matrix black chrome delete so I'd considered getting the same for pillar. I'm still uncertain on how to tackle the parts of the chrome that don't match up with the pillar. I saw someone blend the back wrap piece so it curves into the glass and it looked pretty good.

Seeing this makes me want to delete the mirror cap too lol.

Thanks for the pic!

fantastic! can you get a side profile view next? I have matrix black chrome delete so I'd considered getting the same for pillar. I'm still uncertain on how to tackle the parts of the chrome that don't match up with the pillar. I saw someone blend the back wrap piece so it curves into the glass and it looked pretty good.

Seeing this makes me want to delete the mirror cap too lol.

Thanks for the pic!

Yeah of course! I'll try to get you a side profile tomorrow.

That looks better than I expected, but I'm not sure about the back piece where you're blending the chrome delete in to the pillar delete. It seems abrupt. Unfortunately, it might be the best option available given the lines involved.

I wonder how it would look with the entire trunk lid wrapped... Probably worse heh.

Reactions: Nikola Pro