Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working on this at the moment and I am noticing that the creases on the door handles (where the backing sections meet) won't go away.

I can heat and rub all I want, it simply won't budge. The first piece I heated to the point where it stretched so I had to reapply the backup piece.

How do I get rid of these creases without damaging the vinyl?

That is definitely not normal. Send us an email and we will get replacements out to you right away.

Reactions: TheWulf
Hi all - a newbie here from the UK.
I’m awaiting delivery of a red Model 3 Performance and have a question.

1. I’m looking to recreate the car below but whilst I would have the de chrome done locally I’m trying to source colour coded (red) door handles that match perfectly that also ship to the Uk.
View attachment 543022

We offer handles in a pretty close match to the red Tesla paint.

After about 5 hours of hard work, finally got my car chrome deleted in Satin Black. Looking real nice! Too bad can't really get any pictures right now given the current situation.

@Nikola Pro I heard you will be offering door wraps that goes around the handle. Any idea when that will be?

Don't the door handle pieces wrap around the edges and completely cover the handle in the kit?

How much do those Re71r's affect your range? 20% loss? 40% loss? Do yo them to daily drive?

Track-only for the most part (exception was for above photo shoot and lateral G-force test after Track Mode 2 was released).

I have not tested efficiency loss as they are way too loud to be a daily driver, so there’s no point in measuring loss really. I’ll bet it’s pretty bad though.