Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Model S Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Model S chrome delete kit available for sale:

Tesla Model S Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

Here's some quick details:

• $169 for two full kits
  • Heat gun is included
  • Easier installation due to precut backing paper
  • Made with 3M 2080 film

Pictured below is the satin black variant

model_s_front.jpg

model_s_handles.jpg

model_s_frunk.jpg

model_s_back.jpg

Precut paper

We are using an automated technique to cut the paper backing into sections. This means you only have to install portions of each piece at a time, reducing the chance of the vinyl material bunching up and making the overall installation easier.

DSC01505.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions! We are working on the installation videos, but they are very similar to our Model X and 3 kits.

I wish this was available a year ago :(

Do you have any pictures of the mirror section? Also, any pictures in gloss black and nose cone variant?
Are the letters cut out for the rear hatch strip?

I'll likely buy this anyway, since my year old job is looking a bit ratty.

Do you have a link to a video showing installation? It seems as though this is probably the most critical aspects of this kit and I'd feel more comfortable seeing how to do it with any tips related to proper installation from the creator of the kit. I'd like to see the process to determine my comfort level before placing an order.

Do you have a link to a video showing installation? It seems as though this is probably the most critical aspects of this kit and I'd feel more comfortable seeing how to do it with any tips related to proper installation from the creator of the kit. I'd like to see the process to determine my comfort level before placing an order.

We're finishing up the install video today and tomorrow. It is very similar to the Model X kit

Install Videos | Nikola Pro

@Nikola Pro Do you have any pictures of the kit installed on a lighter colored car such as Silver? I'm trying to visualize how this looks on my Silver S.

I think it looks awesome on Red, Black and probably blue as well, but I think black vinyl will stand out too much on a Silver car.

I wish I could see it installed on a Silver car as that will make my decision much easier. Thanks

@Nikola Pro Do you have any pictures of the kit installed on a lighter colored car such as Silver? I'm trying to visualize how this looks on my Silver S.

I think it looks awesome on Red, Black and probably blue as well, but I think black vinyl will stand out too much on a Silver car.

I wish I could see it installed on a Silver car as that will make my decision much easier. Thanks

No pictures of the silver paint. We do have a gallery of Model 3 installs at the link below:

Chrome Delete Gallery | Nikola Pro

Also looking forward to seeing more pics. Also curious about this that @WASD asked about - "Are the letters cut out for the rear hatch strip?"

The letters are cut out from the rear strip. It is all one piece

When is the Model S video going to be posted?

I just came back this morning to check to see if this was up yet as well.

Also, are you planning to sell on eBay? I've got a 10% off coupon to use and would likely order this today ahead of the video being ready since I assume it will be up before I receive the kit anyway.

Apologies for the delay. We are working on finishing up the install videos. Main trim will be up by tomorrow and the rest will follow in the next couple days.