Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Model S Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 514448 Congrats on the install!! I am curious how it will all hold up, etc, but overall a very well thought-out kit with excellent instructions. Some have asked for some more pictures. I wll try and get better images once the weather clears up a bit. Actually rained the last few days here in AZ.

I notice the front louvers are still chrome. Are there any wrap pieces included in the kit for that?

I apologize for the misunderstanding there! The back corner piece is seperate from the top section, yes. Unfortunately we're a bit time constrained right now so we won't be able to measure and test a custom full piece for awhile. As brandido has shown, the seam is not very noticeable and having the section divided in two pieces makes it much easier to line up.
It would be awesome if you can make the top window trim in one piece....

FD64B778-93A0-4C06-94FF-EE910B8FAC40.jpeg
Plz confirm this piece is included

New Model S chrome delete kit available for sale:

Tesla Model S Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

Here's some quick details:

• $169 for two full kits
  • Heat gun is included
  • Easier installation due to precut backing paper
  • Made with 3M 2080 film

Pictured below is the satin black variant

model_s_front.jpg

model_s_handles.jpg

model_s_frunk.jpg

model_s_back.jpg

Precut paper

We are using an automated technique to cut the paper backing into sections. This means you only have to install portions of each piece at a time, reducing the chance of the vinyl material bunching up and making the overall installation easier.

DSC01505.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions! We are working on the installation videos, but they are very similar to our Model X and 3 kits.

Will you send the delete for the mirrors only?