Sadly, my FWD window was broken by a vandal couple weeks back. I really like this car so I'm a bit sad about it. Combine that with insurance company making noises about the rental car because the parts are still on order. So I figured why not try to rig up something temp. I got some 1/8" smoke plexi at tap plastics. Did a rough template of the window opening using an old coroplast election sign and a box cutter since coroplast is super easy to cut. Then used coroplast to mark cut lines on the plexi and cut plexi out with a circular saw and a metal abrasive blade. The 1/8" plexi fits fine in the upper and lower tracks where the original glass was so it turned out to be reasonably secure. I finished it with gaffers tape on either side. road tested to 80mph.