Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Xpel ultimate plus or stealth precut kits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you PM me a price for stealth on a model 3? Just for the full front end (no bumpers or trunk) and both sides (no seam at the rear rocker panel and no T cutout on the hood)? Bumpers and trunk I'll do custom since I don't like the seams on the pre-cut kit.

I think it makes sense to post some basic configurations. It'll save you a lot of repeated quotes and PMing back and forth. For example

Model 3/S/X - Full
Model 3/S/X - Full front (bumper, front fenders, full hood, headlights, side mirrors)
Model 3/S/X - Partial front (bumper, half hood, headlights)

I think the 9 options above will probably cover a good portion of the requests. I would venture that the price difference between Model S old and new fascia is virtually non-existant. The other benefit is that it would give more "custom" requests some ballpark pricing so they don't waste your time if pricing is out their range.

Just a suggestion though.

~Paik

Reactions: pfl1
If you list prices out in the open when people ask you for price quotes then there will be less PMs for you to respond because Others will see what quotes people are getting so that way it will cut down on questions to you. I see it as a win-win situation

I see your point in having multiple configurations and being not easy to post up. I agree with what was suggested above to post certain popular configurations' prices. For example:

1- Model S hood, pre and post refresh (If there is any difference)
2- Model 3 hood
3- Model S both front fenders
4- Model 3 both front fenders
5- A packaged price for Model S (Hood, Fenders, Lights, Fog lights and mirrors)
6- A packaged price for Model 3 (Hood, Fenders, Lights, Fog lights and mirrors)

People respond to simplicity. If they have to PM you to get pricing, that's 1 more step the buyer has to do on something they aren't sure if they are getting any better pricing than their local PPF shops.

We appreciate you wanting to do the community a favor. Hopefully this will not only decrease the number of PMs you have to reply to, but also increase the demand for your pre-cut films. Win for us as a community, win for you as the seller due to increased quantity.

Reactions: Pentium2004