Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Xpel ultimate plus or stealth precut kits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you be able to sell me a piece of Xpel ultimate to wrap my center console with? I like the gloss contrast but nobody seems to be offering this since I've only seen Xpel stealth wraps. It doesn't have to be precut or anything, I would prefer to cut my own sizes so I can wrap around the edges.

I ordered from @Pentium2004 and did my Tesla Model 3 Hood and Fenders using XPEL Ultimate Plus clear wrap. I made some mistakes but nothing like I have to remove and fix it later.
Few tips on top of what you may have seen in the videos of installing XPEL.
1) Do not work when the temperatures are below 60 degress, tip: Add space heater from Home Depot to heat up garage
2) Prep the car, polish, use alcohol solution to wipe the panels, do a second wipe run
3) Use the gel provided, and prepare alcohol solution
4) When placing get help, don't do it alone
5) Make sure garage is well lit, very important
6) Start from one end and go to other, don't close both end and squeegee then you end up stretching in the middle and have to take off one end to complete
7) Never finish the wrap portion until you are satisfied with the excess gel out of wrap.
8) When using squeegee especially around a bump or curve, spray some more gel or soap water on top area to avoid scarring the wrap. And squeegee 1x1 panel area multiple times from hard, med pressures. Then take Microfiber cloth and do the same squeegee motion to wipe and assess.
9) Finally don't panic if you see bubbles, wait for weak or two if outside is cold. Things reduce into tiny dots. Then you can use insulin needle to poke the water out. Careful to not hit the car paint with needle.
10) Everyday keep applying pressure on wrap areas to avoid lift off, come edges on wrap cut it out there is no way to wrap the top corners of hood without cutting excess to avoid dust buildup on edges
11) If you see your wrap has lot of scratch marks or swirl marks, Get some hot water and pour it enjoy self healing.

My installation after two weeks looks 99% perfect, I showed it to my friend and unless I point the issues he doesn't notice it. He did it professionally Xpel wrap and pointed more issues on his car because you get to notice little things.

Thanks @Pentium2004 what an experience DIY