Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

dl_a175 / Cruise Control Not Available after 2022.36.2 Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started noticing funky issues recently when FW 2022.36.x was deployed to my car.

The error I’m receiving is either DL or DI A175.

Along with a cruise control error that also prevents auto pilot from running.

Strangely, I just noticed that my car is making three beeping. Sounds when I try to lock it, and the lights tend to stay on when I park the car.

No doors, windows, or the trunk are open…

Has anyone else been seeing stuff like this?

C090DE85-8F9D-417B-90E2-9C9FA6C33C75.jpeg
B28132F5-DF50-4BC3-B79D-23F86D4011EF.jpeg

Reactions: jiehan
A reboot did not fix the issue. It started, for me, after a recent firmware update. I also noted that during one of the events the car was honking three times when I went to lock it. (Though no doors were open, or the fronk, or the trunk....)

updated last night to .36 and received notification "charging stopped...if unexpected, check Controls>Service>......." in the middle of the night. Went out to see what was going on and the car was charging normally. Strange, first issue I've seen after an update.

Yeah, I mentioned to Tesla when I went to pick up the parts at the Rockville, MD, service center. "Open a SR in the app."

They've got serious F'ing issues, as in a lack of customer service.

Anyway, I suspect this is a firmware issue.
I would recommend multiple reboots. I had an issue of codes popping up out of nowhere after I installed the FSD beta update a couple of versions ago. Two reboots did not solve the issue and thinking something was seriously wrong, I had it towed to Owings Mills SC. They disconnected the 12V battery to clear the codes, could not duplicate the problem, and I got my car back several days later. No issues since then. If you check around, you can find the procedure to disconnect the 12V battery. I would try that and seeing if it helps before you go the SC option.

Do any of you guys have S3XY Buttons? I noticed that if you tried to put it in 25% regen breaking (aka Passenger Vomit Comet protection mode) that it also generated that error. Not sure if it was S3XY buttons or if it was some Telsa screwup issue....

Do any of you guys have S3XY Buttons? I noticed that if you tried to put it in 25% regen breaking (aka Passenger Vomit Comet protection mode) that it also generated that error. Not sure if it was S3XY buttons or if it was some Telsa screwup issue....

Someone in the model 3 subforum has their frunk randomly opening, and that stopped after they disconnected their "s3xy" buttons. Just a thought /shrug.

I also have "cruise control unavailable" issue.

It worked briefly today, Then stopped again. I have recalibrated the cameras. All the driver visuals are still there. Just no cruise or autopilot.

Only 1800kms on the car. I have booked a service appointment. Running firmware 2022.36.2.

Reactions: jiehan
I also have "cruise control unavailable" issue.

It worked briefly today, Then stopped again. I have recalibrated the cameras. All the driver visuals are still there. Just no cruise or autopilot.

Only 1800kms on the car. I have booked a service appointment. Running firmware 2022.36.2.

This happens when the Commander version is older and not compatible with 36.2. Please, update the Commander to 2.10.69 and the issues will disappear. Better to avoid Tesla service when we know the root cause of the issues.