Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dlophin grey vs. Silver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting ready to order a 60 kWh car for my wife to share the garage with my Blue 85kWh. We looked at several colors at the Raleigh, NC service center today. They had a silver in the prep area all shiny and ready for delivery. As I think all the colors are, it was drop dead gorgeous. They had most of the other colors outside or on the delivery truck that pulled in directly from California while we were there, but did not have a grey car. This was originally going to be a surprise for my wife but I have trouble keeping secrets and to make sure she would be happy with the exterior and interior colors I decided it was best for her to see some cars. Now we are trying to decide between the grey and silver. The Raleigh guys are going to call me if they get a silver car in the next few days, but being impatent to get the order in, I am wondering if there is a grey car owner out there close enough to Pinehurst, NC that it would be realistic and acceptable for us to come see the grey color in person. Well no need now to see a grey in person. We just hit the purchase button for a grey with grey leather/lacewood. Now the really hard part - waiting for the darn thing.

Last edited: