Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does the abbreviation DMC mean?
Hi narebla! Welcome to the forum. Do you own a Roadster? Are you experiencing some problems or error messages from your car? It always helps to give a little background and context with your posts. I think you will find most forum members are very generous sharing information about our cars and how to keep them running. But it's a two way street as they say. The more you give, the more you get. BTW, you don't happen to work for Gruber, do you?

Sorry! I thought that didn't look right... Perhaps if they made an AWD version we could use the plural. Never owned one, but always wanted to.

Sorry for the off-topic posts (well, they are 'DMC' related).

Just like Tesla expanding into pickups and semi trucks, Delorean had a sedan on the drawing board (see:
DMC-24 Sketches and
http://jalopnik.com/the-secret-history-of-the-delorean-that-became-a-lambor-472631160 ), as well as a full sized city bus! Called the DMC-80, it never materialized. See: DMC-80 Brochure

DMC also sold a snowcat tractor! Safety One International, DMC 1450 Snowcat Specifications
But this was due to an acquisition of a company called Logan Industries.

I can't imagine someone at Gruber needing to ask the question what does DMC stand for... But, if everyone says things like "new member from Phoenix, must be Gruber..." Well, don't you think next time the secret agent will just say they are from... Arkansas... Or one of the other million places on the globe they could say they are from...

I don't know if this is someone from Gruber or not, I've been gone from that place for a long time, but it just seems to me that it probably is not the case, surely they have folks around there who remember what the DMC is...

Reactions: dhrivnak