TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

DMV or as Georgia calls them DDS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ElSupreme, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

#1 ElSupreme, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    I have to renew my license before next Tuesday. The DDS (Dept. Driver Services) which is really the DMV in Georgia has this picture on their website for the DDS near me. I was checking their hours as I have shown up when they were closed before.

56.jpg

Website here: Driver Services Location Details

Notice the 30ish person line outside. There's room for about 50 people in chairs inside, and about 10-15 in line. I can't wait to renew my license this week. :scared:

EDIT: Woohoo. Despite the piece of mail at my door telling me I couldn't do this online. It appears that the website allows me to do so. This is a little disconcerting since the last time I did anything to prove my ability to drive was ... Drivers ED when I was 15 years old.

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

These are just a couple of my favorite signs from the FL driving test:

sign 2.jpg

sign 3.jpg

sign 1.jpg

3. Sparrow

Sparrow S105/ Roadster 189

4. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I have been to that one once. It is nearish my office. I am/have been working on-site near the airport for way too long. Good thing their website doesn't think I need to go to a location. That one is basically on the way to the Tag office on S Cobb/Delk Road from my house.