Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do European Model 3s have Convex Side mirrors?

sonicP3D

Feb 4, 2019
CA
I stopped by Hong Kong, and saw a local Model 3 parked in front of a shopping mall with Tesla sales reps there promoting the car, so I messed around with it.

Definitely some kind of convex/aspheric(can't immediately tell) mirror. Without the "objects are closer than they appear" text on either side.

I immediately ordered a set of "export" mirror glasses 1130653 and 1130654. Will post comparison photos when I have them side by side back in USA.

Reactions: beachmiles

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC