Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I actually have Summon, or even just roll??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2015 MS70D with .. 2020.32.3 installed .. but no side cameras (maybe I'm answering my own question with that) it has Summon (Beta) on the screen, but I can not even get it to roll fwd/back into/out of a parking slot.. maybe I'm not doing it right .. I hold down the center (roof) of the fob, it blinks - once - and then does nothing (holding frunk, or trunk button).. I know its not really summon, but how can I determine -what I have?

The actual Summon, I guess I can try in an empty parking lot maybe.

I reeeeeallly would like to find a Build Sheet for my car, exactly - what - options are installed ..

Paula

You can engage Summon from the Tesla App as well, try doing it there. FYI, you may have it set to not require constant holding of the button.

You hold down the center button on the fob, and once the mirrors fold and the hazards blink, you *PRESS AND RELEASE* the frunk or trunk, depending on which direction you want to go. You'll hear the parking brake disengage, and it will move forward or backward with minor corrections for obstacles. Press any fob button to make it stop.

You don't have "Advanced Summon" where it will find you in a parking lot. That's only on 2017+ vehicles with AP2 and the more advanced camera system. Yours is V1, which is straight forward and backward only.