Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Do I buy a mobile charger ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is September- October And I’ve ordered after the cutoff for the free included mobile charger. So do I buy one now? For it to be here in time or take my chances it shows up in the trunk on delivery lol
Anyplace to find other owners selling theirs?
Just want to be ready for delivery and I plan on strictly 120v charge as that’s all I need for my use

You wouldn't happen to be in SoCal would you? I have an extra mobile charger I was planning to sell at some point. Very lightly used. Basically new. Tesla storage bag included.

Besides the Mobil Adapter itself it comes with a 5-15 NEMA plug and a J1772 adapter.

Tesla PN: 1509564-00-A

$250

You wouldn't happen to be in SoCal would you? I have an extra mobile charger I was planning to sell at some point. Very lightly used. Basically new. Tesla storage bag included.

Besides the Mobil Adapter itself it comes with a 5-15 NEMA plug and a J1772 adapter.

Tesla PN: 1509564-00-A

$250
Nothing against Rob here trying to make a buck, but these are $200 now brand new from the Tesla store AND include the 240v NEMA 14-50 adapter if you ever decide you need faster charging. The site says they’ll start shipping in August, so you’ve got plenty of time before your delivery. Sign up for email notification once they’re in stock then place an order asap.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl