Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I buy used M3P or New LR ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Case closed. Performance is negligible.
Now if the OP sees the rest of those item worth the extra money then by all means.
The one unknown variable is Tesla ever offers a tweak to the performance models, then the gap will be further again. If people can swing the extra cash, I always recommend going with the Performance because outside of the acceleration boost, there's really not much in terms of aftermarket support for additional acceleration increases without voiding the warranty. It's not like we can drop in a 100 shot of nitrous, bigger cams, etc.

i d buy new anyday. yes the performance is faster but range is less. and from an insurance standpoint in canada waiver of depreciation applies to new for 2-3 years. If that performance gets totally demolished insurance pays depreciated value. If you bought new , you would get a new car is performance better yes faster but

I know the differences between the two. I have driven both of them as well. This is specifically a new vs used question, and more specifically because the 2021 has more changes to it.

I really like the changes on the 2021 model. With that and the extra warranty, I know what I would do (because I just did it).

The heat pump + heated steering wheel + new lights + better console + black trim is all better in my opinion.

Attachments

• PXL_20210401_001803501.jpg
    PXL_20210401_001803501.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 51