So, I've ordered a SR Y and I'm schedule for delivery on Friday 2/19 (delivery has been delayed due to weather). Purchase agreement signed and bank has wired money to Tesla. At this time it is unclear whether this is a refreshed Y with the new console and heated steering wheel. Living in Texas, at least until this week, a heated steering wheel was not a deal breaker -- now, it seems like a nice thing to have. Further, and most importantly, the price is now $2000 lower. Can I refuse delivery and wait for a refreshed car (lose my deposit?). Regardless of the refresh, can I get the new lower price? Just wondering about my options/suggestions.