Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I have an appointment?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took the car into MK SC last week for some minor work, they need the car back again for the large paint issue. When I left the SC, the chap "booked me in" for Friday 15th, and a courtesy car would be provided.

Thats tomorrow..............not had any confirmation, no appointment on the Tesla app etc.

With other companies I would call and confirm, but obviously thats a long shot with Tesla.

Do you reckon I have an appointment?

Took the car into MK SC last week for some minor work, they need the car back again for the large paint issue. When I left the SC, the chap "booked me in" for Friday 15th, and a courtesy car would be provided.

Thats tomorrow..............not had any confirmation, no appointment on the Tesla app etc.

With other companies I would call and confirm, but obviously thats a long shot with Tesla.

If they have rebooked you it might not show in the App so they told me especially if its a third party paint shop job!

You could always consult my crystal ball... probably as much chance of knowing as the SC lol! Seriously, why not just call them and put your mind at rest?